Here we have a 2009 Harley-Davidson “Fighter Rod” Night Rod Special courtesy of amppa77 on YouTube.
With a list of unique modifications, this Night Rod has been transformed into what the owner calls a “fighter rod”:
- Self made slipons
- Intake mod
- 260mm rear wheel
- Self made Fighter style rear section and seat
- Rear LED light,and the bracket for the tail light
- Front fender upgrade
- Side license plate holder.
- Painted rear shocks and rear pulley black.
- Wilbers 640 series rear shocks
- Plack powder on the brake/clutch levers and shifter/foot pedals
- Cut and shaped the levers powder black
- Modded the belt shield
- Lowered the headlight section,and relocated the speedometer behind the handlebar.
- Changed the risers
- Bar end front and mini indicators rear
- Ram air sidecovers
- Self made horn and cooling hose covers
A really interesting and unique looking Night Rod Special. What you think? let us know in the comments below or head over to the forums to discuss this half Harley half Street bike. Also, don’t forget to share this ride on Facebook