Let’s get this week rolling the right way! For today’s Walkaround, we have a clean lookin’ 2019 Harley-Davidson FLDE Deluxe on display thanks to Classic Harley-Davidson from YouTube:
Here is a quick list of the modifications Classic Harley-Davidson mentions to help this 2019 Harley-Davidson FLDE Deluxe- Rawhide stand out from the rest:
- Chrome Laced Wheels with Whitewall Tires- One of the defining styling features of the Softail® Deluxe model. They’re a nod to the ’50s boulevard look without sacrificing handling or performance.
- Pull-Back Handlebars- These bars offer confidence-inspiring, easy-reach ergonomics with a chrome pullback riser that gets the grip even closer and gives the front end a dynamic aerodynamic contour.
- Comfortable Solo Seat- An ergonomic design that’ll keep you going from day into the night.
- Retro-Modern Styled LED Lighting- LED headlight, running lights, turn signals, and Tombstone tail/stop light so you can see and be seen.
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107 Engine- A powerful, smooth-running V-Twin engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Softail®Frame- The reinvented frame retains the classic Softail® lines, but its lightweight design and stiffness translate to a responsive ride unlike anything you’ve felt before.
- High Performance Front Suspension- Sophisticated suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics.
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock- Easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering while preserving the hardtail look.
What a badass lookin’ FLDE Deluxe! Do you dig the style? Let us know in the comments below or head over to the forums to discuss club bikes. Also, don’t forget to share this bad ass bike on Facebook