A one of a kind 2009 Harley Davidson Dyna Street Bob FXBD Springer fully customized by Devils Head Choppers.
Here is a list of the customization’s from the Devils Head team:
- Springer Forks
- BDL EVO8SB open primary
- New 21″ front wheel powder coated black with polished spokes
- New caliper and rotor
- New hand made 16″ apes
- WCC gnarly knurled grips
- Forward controls
- Vance & Hines Short Shot exhaust and Fuel Pak
- DK Customs velocity stack, 2.5″ tank lift, side mount license plate and model a duo lamp.
- Burly Brand 10.5″ shocks.
- Removed all turn signals and rear brake light.
- Shaved the rear fender so all the holes were filled.
- Removed the passenger pegs.
- 18″ rear rim, powder coated black with polished spokes, laced to the stock hub.
- Metzler 200/50 18ZR rear and 90/90 21
- LePera Barebones seat
- Custom metallic charcoal paint with gloss black Devils Head Choppers graphics
- Laser engraved DHC ignition cover
This badass machine needs to be shared! remember to share this on Facebook or head over to the forums to discuss what you think about this extensive list of mods.