We’ve made it. It’s Friday! The weekend is meant for riding! For today’s Walkaround, we have a sweet lookin’ 2019 Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide on display thanks to Classic Harley-Davidson from YouTube:
Here is a quick list of the modifications Classic Harley-Davidson mentions to help this 2019 Street Glide stand out from the rest:
- The original stripped-down hot rod bagger. The look is backed up by the refined power of a Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine and high-performance suspension for an unmatched ride.
2019 Harley-Davidson FLHX Street Glide Key Features:
- Boom! Box GTS Infotainment System- The BOOM!™ Box 4.3 Radio comes standard. To enhance your riding experience, and connect with the world, upgrade to the new BOOM!™ Box GTS infotainment system. It’s an evolved interface experience that offers a modern look, feel and function. It’s exceptionally durable and loaded with features designed specifically for motorcycling.
- Batwing Fairing- The Batwing fairing has an iconic shape with a sleek, progressive style that delivers smooth air flow and reduced head buffeting.
- Milwaukee-Eight 107 V-Twin Engine- A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble.
- Responsive Suspension- High-performing front and rear suspension with easily hand-adjustable rear shocks put you in control of a plush ride.
- Reflex Linked Brembo Brakes with Optional ABS- The front and rear brakes are electronically linked to provide exactly the right amount of brake to each tire no matter the road condition. No matter how good you are, this will make you a better rider.
What a badass lookin’ Street Glide! Do you dig the style? Let us know in the comments below or head over to the forums to discuss club bikes. Also, don’t forget to share this bad ass bike on Facebook