For today’s Walkaround, we have a badass lookin’ 2019 Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 on display thanks to Classic Harley-Davidson from YouTube:
Here is a quick list of the modifications Classic Harley-Davidson mentions to help this 2019 Harley-Davidson FXDR 114 stand out from the rest:
- Milwaukee-Eight® 114 Engine- Loads of torque for blasting off from stoplights, hitting entrance ramps, and rolling on the passing power. Pure sound with a soul-satisfying rumble.
- Minimal Weight for Maximum Performance- Designed with a number of alloy and composite components to reduce the overall weight, including an all-new aluminum swingarm and subframe. Maximizes acceleration, braking and handling performance.
- Bold 2-into-1 Exhaust- Tuned to emit a throaty rumble. Plus dramatic performance-inspired design that won’t interfere with lean angle.
- Racing-Style Fork- Inverted race-style design, with single-cartridge technology that improves response to steering input and braking and handling performance.
- New Air Intake- Inspired by Screamin’ Eagle® NHRA drag bikes and shaped to enhance air flow to the engine. A fresh interpretation of the Heavy Breather with an exposed, forward-facing filter element.
- Softail® Frame- A reinvented Softail® frame that gives you more agility than you ever imagined from a bike carrying this much dragster attitude.
- Mono-Shock Rear Suspension- A single coil-over shock with emulsion technology and optimized angle between the frame and swingarm for enhanced travel and response.
- Stretched Fuel Tank- A sleek design that lengthens the profile of the bike to give it an aggressive look.
- Modern Technologies- You get a LED Daymaker™ headlamp, LED rear lighting and LED turn signals; digital riser gauge, and a keyless ignition.
What a badass lookin’ FXDR 114! Do you dig the style? Let us know in the comments below or head over to the forums to discuss club bikes. Also, don’t forget to share this bad ass bike on Facebook