Thanks for visiting. For today’s Walkaround, we have a sick lookin’ 2019 Harley-Davidson XL1200NS Iron 1200 on display thanks to Classic Harley-Davidson from YouTube:
Here is a quick list of the modifications Classic Harley-Davidson mentions to help this 2019 Harley-Davidson XL1200NS Iron 1200 stand out from the rest:
- 1200cc Evolution® Engine- 1200cc at your command to deliver tons of torque for an unforgettably fun ride.
- Blacked-Out Finishes- Blacked-out finishes from its powertrain to its air cleaner cover to its exhaust. Equipped to take on the urban grid.
- Throwback 70’s Custom Tank Art- Authentic bold 70’s-inspired tank graphic shows the bike’s retro roots.
- Café Solo Seat- Sit “in” the bike while your hands and feet reach naturally to the controls. This seat pays homage to the heritage of the iconic Cafe Racer style.
- Black Mini-Ape Handlebars- Fists in the wind attitude with a conservative rise and bend for rider comfort.
- 9-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels- Nine-spoke wheels that are black as night from rim to rubber to complement the Dark Custom look.
- Fixed Speed Screen- The fixed black speed screen leaves no question as to the attitude of the motorcycle. Get behind it and hang on.
What a badass lookin’ XL1200NS Iron 1200! Do you dig the style? Let us know in the comments below or head over to the forums to discuss club bikes. Also, don’t forget to share this bad ass bike on Facebook